Search This Blog!

Friday, May 9, 2008

CCD Report Cards

Tomorrow is my final class even though classes officially end on May 24 (I'm the primary godfather for my cousin's daughter and I have to be in the ceremony the same time the final class is for CCD). Real quick, CCD is those Catholic Christian Doctrine...aka...Saturday morning church school. I teach 7th grade which focuses on Morality. So we've touched on hot topic issues like euthanasia, death penalty, abortion, sex, peer pressure and etc. It's been a real fun year and tomorrow per request I got them hamburgers @ Jollibee (aka "Yumbergers"). My mom is helping out by getting some Capri Suns and some home made brownies. We're usually not allowed to have parties in those classrooms but hey, I somehow have to be the coolest teacher. Anywhoo, I'm writing their report cards and all of them honestly are good kids. Real cool seeing kids' thought processes develop within a year. :tear:

No comments: