Sunday, May 11, 2008

[May 3] USF: Tri Gamma's 43rd Nursing Fashion Show

Some of the photos I took of this event. I had with me a step ladder, my Alien Bees ABR800 ringflash being triggered wirelessly, and my 70-200mm f/4 lens to take these shots. I was able to get my friend Manny's clothing line featured here Capita City. Others that were able to come through were Stussy and Urban Era of Daly City [whom I get some credit since I referred Kimiko, the fashion show coordinator, to]. Overall, it was a great event and the largest turnout since my freshman year! Good job to both Kimiko and Liberty.

Theresa sporting some of Manny's clothes Capita City. See her senior photoshoot at jcasasphotography.com


Kimiko going down the catwalk like a pro.



David modeling some clothing from Urban Era

Definitely it was a good show... during the intermission my friend Ryan, part of the band Sundays at Ten [I hope I got the name right.. =/ ] performed and most definitely we plan on having a photoshoot over summer!

No comments:

Search This Blog!