Thursday, May 29, 2008

Teaching Plan for Today

So here was my teaching plan for today's class at one of my school's I teach at the after-school program. I open the class with a quote and then move on to the lesson. For today, the opening quote is one of my favorite from the author of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn:

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." - Mark Twain

For today's lesson, we focused on portraits. The kids had a hard time using the camera in the portrait mode rather than the usual landscape (horizontal) way. I taught them three poses of the head in which they were instructed to take pictures of--full, quarter view, and profile. Other than the orientation of the camera, the kids did a real good job taking portraits of each other.

And yea, I just realized I spelled "difuse" wrong. Yea yea.

No comments:

Search This Blog!