Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photoshoot: DJ Zita at Levende East [08/18/09]

Credits
Photography by JJ Casas (twitter)
Model: DJ Zita (twitter)
Stylist: Michele Kitagawa (twitter)
Make Up: Awny Rael
Assistant: Gee Bantay
Behind The Scenes Photographer: Julian Aguas (twitter)
Producer/2nd Assistant: Apol Perea (twitter)
Location: Levende East (Oakland, CA)

Wanting to stray away from the "DJ on the turntables" shot, I had told DJ Zita that I wanted a more "Fashion meets Music" kind of shots.

Another shot but different view. I must say I love the artwork displayed at Levende. More pics of it will be up once I run through the BTS [behind the scenes shots by Julian] and will post on the next posting.

In front of the bar.

A sweeter image with DJ Zita's record.

My favorite image of the set since this is what I wanted the most from the set of concept images I conceived. I'm entitling this "Droppin' Beats" and hope that will speak for itself. And for kickstarts, it would've been more embarrassing if it was replaced with toilet paper.

Another view: [super] wide angle used with me on my belly to take this particular shot.

"Seeing Sounds."

Thank you again to everyone on set to make this shoot happen [within that 1 hour and 15 minutes we had!!!] It was for sure a rapid photoshoot trying to squeeze in all these shots I had in mind but we did it.

Behind the Scene photos and stories will follow this post up ASAP.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Search This Blog!