Wednesday, February 24, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...

MATTHEW!

He wrote this response:
I'm a former journalist (and used Adobe Photoshop all the time) and currently teach. I'm constantly writing things down in my Moleskines -- notes from work, ideas, lists, plans for the future, everything. I love them. I would certainly love (and could always use) another one! I'm "empty" without my Moleskine.

I was fair when picking the winner as I used a random number generator to pick the winner from both blogger comments and twitter mentions, so no hate please! haha

So Mathew, please email me at jcasas[dot]photography[at]gmail[dot]com (Sorry had to write it like that but trying to avoid spam) and leave your full name and address and the Moleskine x Adobe Photoshop Weekly Planner will be on your way! Congrats!

No comments:

Search This Blog!