Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kodak Playsport Image Test

[You can click each image for a larger view..]

Even though this Kodak Playsport is going to primarily be used for HD video, I wanted to see the images from its 5mp mode.

All images are treated through photoshop and even though it's completely automatic with no control at all, I actually kind of like this change of pace since during shoots I'm always tinkering in manual mode.

While it's shot in widescreen mode and there's no way to change it, it makes me look at scenes differently in "widescreen mode."

I am planning on using this camera more as I'll be using this for video shots during my trip to Hawaii in two weeks [woo hoo!] I can definitely get use to just simply plain video/photo recording.

One of my favorite shots [above] while snapping some random images in cousin's house.

This may be my "toy camera" ala Diana/Holga camera although all images are post processed individually in Photoshop.

Still, I can definitely get use to this style of snap shooting.

No comments:

Search This Blog!