Monday, May 12, 2008

Statcounter = "That's where they are!"


My cousin told me about Statcounter.com in which he uses for his blog and thought I'd use it. You basically set up an account, they generate a code which you copy and paste onto your blog/website and with a few clicks, you see a bunch of statistics relating to your blog/website. Although I took [Advanced Placement] Statistics in high school, it definitely isn't needed here to just take a glance and see how many people are visiting your page. But what's cooler and reason why I just posted this is that you can see where the people are visiting from.

That's right. Got one hit from Australia. Naturally, there's more visits here in California and I can take an educated guess that my boys in La Jolla visited my page. haha

No comments:

Search This Blog!