Tuesday, September 16, 2008

J-Ricz: Genesis album Preorders!

photo by JJ Casas

Just received confirmation earlier that my friend, J-Ricz, is now accepting orders for friends and family. If you know me, you know him.. [or at least should know him]. So do support indepenent artists and this guy for sure you won't be disappointed from hearing his music!

During the summer, we shot his album cover and came up with a clean concept that goes with his album title "Genesis."

I'd post more pictures but I'll wait until I get a confirmation from him that I can. heheh But for now, order a copy! For his friends and family promo, it's a steal at $8, including shipping and handling! (Retail will be $11.99 + shipping, taxes, etc]. Plus, part of the proceeds will be donated to "Shirt the Kids" campaign through pnoyapparel.com where it benefits the impoverished children of the Philippines.

So hit this link NOW and go order a fresh copy of his long awaited album [which happens to have my album photography] =)

ORDER HERE

No comments:

Search This Blog!