Tuesday, October 7, 2008

For Sale: (2) Minolta 3600 HS (D) for Sony Alpha System!

I am selling two (2) of my Minolta Program Flash 3600 HS (D) since I've upgraded to the Minolta 5600 plus the Alien Bees strobes now.

Both units, one is brand new, the other is used, are in real great condition.. that's why I'm only showing one of them since you [or I] can barely distinguish the used from the new. The new was bought as a back up but never ran into problems with my first one.

Each unit comes with its original packaging: Minolta 3600 flash unit, case, original warranty card, manual, wide angle adapter--PLUS! The flash will be sent wrapped in its original plastic wrapping! [That's how good I take care of my equipment! =) ]

They're both listed on eBay:

Minolta 3600 HS (D) - NEW
: Starting Bid: $135.00 [Buy It Now: $179.99]
Minolta 3600 HS (D) - USED: Starting Bid: $100.00 [Buy It Now: $150.00]

Shipping for either item is only $8 flat.

RETAIL PRICE FOR THIS FLASH UNIT: $199.95. A definite save!

No comments:

Search This Blog!