Monday, October 6, 2008

Moleskine Notebooks: Notebook #3

My latest Moleskine now has the Hulk on its front--my favorite Marvel character.

So why these notebooks? Aesthetically, these notebooks are real nice. Very sturdy--its stitched pages really hold up unlike other pocket notebooks. Also, the pages itself are very pleasing to write on. Other notebooks have very thin pages and ink bleeds easily.

And because of its "past user," [Van Gough, Hemminway], it makes you want to write something worthy.

So for me, I put down concepts, sketches of those concepts, quotes, things I did photographically, magazine excerpts [I have a lot of subscriptions.. so I write down a lot of photographers I like and any tips I've learned] and just like any notebook, keeping track of thoughts and ideas.

My new quote to fit the Hulk's strength:

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Mahatma Gandhi.

Yea, tell that to the Hulk. hahah

No comments:

Search This Blog!