Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama Wins! Aaand the xB is Reborn!

My mom, uncle, and I were at the Oakland Toyota/Scion dealership for the entire night waiting for the new car. While my mom was signing papers, it's announced that Obama is the president! He makes his speech as my uncle and I inspect the car in order to go home ASAP. We were there from 630pm til 945pm!

Hypnotic Teal Mica. Didn't know a color can be so damn descriptive.

And here's the keys. Got my first real test drive by driving home and I must say the car is pretty quick which offsets its shortcomings [in my opinion]: lower visibility in the car, pretty bad blind spots since they removed the windows between the rear window and the door windows, no more wiiide front windshield view, smaller back interior space in order to make room for a bigger trunk.

But I can't complain: my mom was able to get the car.

No comments:

Search This Blog!