Tuesday, December 9, 2008

jjasef.com LIVE & Under Construction

My personal logo for my custom design pieces.
jjasef.com is LIVE!

and well.. under construction for now.

What is jjasef.com? *
Well, I decided to separate my design work (specifically custom card designs, fliers, business cards, etc) from my photography blog/work.  This way, I can focus on photography related material and posts on jcasasphotography.blogspot.com and post more personal entries on jjasef.com including all my design work.

jjasef.com is also slated to be my main site/portfolio and will plan on making a splash page asking the visitors which site they will like to enter-- jjasef or jC Photography

2009 is going to be a good year as I have several things lined up including a new book project, jjasef.com, and officially the new line of custom cards designed by me with its signature brand look. More info on that later.

Plus, being on a break from school for almost a month, I plan on definitely making the most out of this break with as much design projects I can. 

Preparing to start fresh!

--
*P.S.
If jjasef.com is not working, godaddy.com is still working things out. Please click here to view current blog under construction

No comments:

Search This Blog!