Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009: The New Year

Excerpt from Bureaucreative Issue 02: new year.

Happy New Year's to all! With a new year comes a new beginning for many. If not, a continuation to all the goals and resolutions we keep making year after year. Personally, I'm excited for this New Year. I'm starting it off with a trip to Vegas tomorrow with my high school friends [Jan 2] until Jan 4 and then later in the month I'll be traveling with my girlfriend as well.

Besides personal trips, I have a lot going for this year and I have the entire January to ensure it takes off positively before school starts. I have jjasef.com to work on, my personal design site; a new photo project book alongside my editor and writer of introduction Catherine Abalos; and the bi-monthly newsletter Bureaucreative which I just created.

There's a lot of things I want to be done this year and I want this year to be my most productive. I'm increasing my work ethics photographically and working client-relationships more than ever.

With all these projects, I have a long book list on queue. Still finishing up "Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty" and many many others right after.

Hope you make your lists and stick with it.

All the best,
JJ

No comments:

Search This Blog!