Friday, February 13, 2009

Aftermidnight Snack...

Just finished my bowl of cereal at 1:50am

... because if 1pm already counts as "afternoon," anything past 1am or past 12am for that matter should be considered aftermidnight.

I look and easily grab the milk and prep myself a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds--my favorite.

Honestly, I don't know why I cannot sleep early as I did before. I usually read a book as well before going to bed but once I hit the bed I just want to knock out. But if anything, I'm currently reading The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch albeit very slowly because I knock out by 2-3 pages.

I apologize for those who actually follow this and read this because I know this is a useless entry. But I'll try to make the best of it because if you're reading this, might as well keep going becauses chances are you're gonna keep reading.

Speaking of chances are... go and watch Chances Are starring Robert Downy Jr when he was like iunno, 20ish?! Very good [and weird/odd] romantic comedy. Plus, the theme song is good ["After All" performed by Cher and Peter Cetera].

So back to this entry being useless, I'm really hooked to Web 2.0 and notably Google Reader [go get a Gmail account already and use it..trust me you'll get hooked] and Twitter. And in Twitter, I kind of got out of hand and started "following" other people and I mean a lot of people and now I have a bunch of email confirmations of people following me. I don't know why people have over 10,000 followers when I'm here following a bit 200+ and it's like finding a needle in a haystack when it comes to looking for something worth reading.

And please, you don't have to tell the world that you're going to bed. Who gives. Links I like, as well as quotes, and news clips, something funny, occassionally what you ate and did. Then again, I did join Twitter at my own risk so it's my fault if anything.

But anywhoo, Valentine's Day is coming up. I say bring back the elementary school days back: make something for that chick you know [ladies too: guys like something made with your creativity and hands] and I guarandamntee it'll beat anything made by Hallmark or Russell-Stovers. They're benefiting from your lack of time. Unless you can buy time and give that to her... [cue: "Simple Things" by Usher].

Lastly, watch Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and get the soundtrack as well. And make sure to watch the Outtakes.

Night.

No comments:

Search This Blog!