Wednesday, March 18, 2009

M3TH0d Entertainment: Free Mixes!


My friend Kevin, whose company Method Entertainment, has started a blog solely to share and give out free mixes.

Get your free mixes here: http://methodent.blogspot.com/

This is the same friend who in 2003, started teen parties during high school [it was unthinkable back then] and soon revolutionized the party scene for high schoolers that is evident today. He also got me into photography in the sense that he needed a club photographer. So when I think of my photo career, it stems from my experience working at parties with him and his company.

He is refreshing his company this year and we're bound to work together again.

Link: Method Entertainment [still under construction]

jC Photography x M3TH0D Entertainment 2009!

No comments:

Search This Blog!