Thursday, May 7, 2009

Adding Onto My Book Collection

I subscribe to many blogs via Google Reader and one of them is SevenEight, a wedding stationary shop. They post not just wedding related material but also great design bits.

One of them is in their latest entry featuring designer Darren Hagger, a designer and art director. On his website, he features many of the book covers he has done and directed and this one simply caught my eye. The book is Brand Hijack: Marketing Without Marketing by Alex Wipperfurth and I know you're not suppose to judge a book by it's cover but this is simply awesome. It goes well with the mantra of good design is less design.

Read a few reviews on Amazon and bought in "good condition" for $5.61. Good buy and I just hope it's a best buy when the book itself lives up to its customers reviews.

No comments:

Search This Blog!