Thursday, February 25, 2010

Behind The Scenes: Fabric Selection for Anna Lisa's Photoshoot

Earlier in the week, my friend and stylist for my upcoming shoot Jane Park assisted me in choosing the right fabric prop for Anna Lisa's photoshoot this weekend.

We ended up at a high end store in Daly City called JoAnn's Fabrics & Crafts to do our fabric research.

Here's Jane looking into several white sheen fabrics and for now, I don't want to spoil it but will reveal it in the pictures later from the shoot.

We finally settled on a certain type of fabric as it didn't give off too much "noise" when the fabric overlapped each other.

This lady's name is Kennedy..what a name right?! But we got 2 yards total I believe and fortunately I was able to use a 40% coupon and so it the total cost of the fabric was around $8.

The shoot will be on Sunday and will definitely be posting behind the scenes and of course the actual edited photos.

No comments:

Search This Blog!