Thursday, March 4, 2010

jC Photography x Anna Lisa Matias: Behind the Scenes


Special Thanks to:

Karen Wan (Make Up Artist)
Jane Park (Stylist)
Gee Bantay (1st Assistant)
Markie Idea (2nd Assistant/BTS Shooter)

MotionScope Studies [video coming soon]

And of course, Anna Lisa herself!

Music: "On the Go" by D-Black

Pics coming soon...stay tuned!

For behind the scene stills, go to Gee's blog at jbantayphoto.wordpress.com

MotionScope Studies
co-founder [I'm the other co-founder] Ryan Brown too had some pictures up on his page. VIEW HERE

--
My bad if the quality sucks--used my pocket digital camera and forgot to bring my 720p movie capable one!

3 comments:

@FRANCISBASCO said...

I didn't even press play and I hella started laughing because of the paused preview. LOOK AT ME. HAHAHA

JJ Casas (jcasasphotography.com) said...

LOL. just noticed that. damn francis, what you doin hahaha

CAPTAIN said...

sweet. i'm looking forward to our moded pic at PPQ.. LOL

Search This Blog!