Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Senior Portrait Session Special! [Say that 3 Times Fast!]

click image to view ad larger

So it is kind of late, but I just wanted to announce my Senior Portrait Special at only $49 for a session. My typical sessions are $179 but I was a senior once [really not long ago... haha] and so I just want to make this opportunity affordable for everyone.

If anyone [in San Francisco] are interested, feel free to drop me an email directly so see what we can work out as far as a shooting day. And if you have a bunch of people willing to take pictures, I can definitely knock down the price a bit and schedule a whole day.

My first DAY session is at San Rafael this Friday--9 total Seniors starting from 10:30am and ends at 6:40pm. Long day indeed.

Hope to meet you Seniors soon!

1 comment:

gee said...

yea people! hop on this deal right here! i would just to do it and im not even graduating haha

Search This Blog!