Saturday, June 7, 2008

Marvel Might Muggs: Hulk

Yesterday, I picked up my Marvel Might Muggs Hulk toy from the post office. I preordered it directly from Hasbro but it definitely beats paying more from other online toy shops [Hasbro $9.99 vs $14.99-$20.00]. I did want two so I can open the other while keeping the other in its box but as of now, it's sold out on Hasbro. =/ With The Incredible Hulk movie just around the corner, Hulk items are going up on eBay.

Photo from Hasbrotoyshop.com

But these figures are about 6 inches tall and to my opinion, they kind of bit off Kid Robot vinyl.. but then again, that's partly the reason why these are appealing. They have other characters too such as Iron Man, Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America and much more. I wouldn't be surprised if they have the entire line-up.. especially with a lot of Marvel movies coming out.

No comments:

Search This Blog!