Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Event: Independent Artist Week @ Yoshi's [San Francisco]

I just got listed as one of the Sponsors/Partners for this year's Independent Artist's Week 2009, which is kicking off tomorrow [Sunday, 3/6/09] at Yoshi's in San Francisco.

I'll be there tomorrow night taking portraits of other guests and artists at the event and will also be back at the Fillmore Center on Thursday [3/10/09] doing LIVE ART: I'll be taking "double exposures" using my Polaroid POGO printer and photographing the person again with their instant exposure.

One, I'm definitely excited to be visiting Yoshi's because I know it's a renowned spot for jazz music and all so I'm sure the venue is gonna be nice. Two, I've worked with Melonie before, one of the heads of Infin8sync in which I was able to put up my work on display at the Fillmore Center last year.

Officially September 8-12 is Independent Artists Week and it is declared by our mayor Gavin Newson.

So do come and support us all [including yourself!] I must say that it's a good way to network and enjoying a space with other indie artists is definitely a home setting.

See you all there!

No comments:

Search This Blog!