Thursday, June 17, 2010

Concept: "The Sound Lab" for IQ

Click to view larger image

This first conceptual art image is for upcoming rapper and producer IQ of sickasounds.com We met last week with his manager and discussed the concept for the image series we are aiming for.

As usual, I sent out my questionnaire to him prior to our meeting so I have something to brainstorm on. In one of my questions, "Who did you want to be when you were young?" he answered "Scientist" and my mind worked to incorporate who is now and who he wanted to be when he was young.

The image above is to illustrate what I'm looking for in his wardrobe and to assist my stylist who will help piecing this together.

More conceptual art to come! I still have to finish IQ's and also another photoshoot I'm doing in July as well.



No comments:

Search This Blog!